nafex - Re: [NAFEX] membership decline

  • From: "S & E Hills" <ehills7408@wowway.com>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] membership decline
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 13:20:20 -0500

I, too, agree that if the website offered back issues of Pomona (to paying members only) I would certainly enjoy that aspect of membership and probably have joined earlier.

My preference would be for html versions, but downloadable pdf’s would be acceptable as well.

I have looked through the indexes on a number of occasions, but I haven’t ordered because the listings and order form are not user friendly (and sadly it appears I am lazy).

Scott Hills