nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Saskatoon photos / comments

  • From: "Kathryn Mathews" <kathmath@charterinternet.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Saskatoon photos / comments
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:25:07 -0500

I will concur that Smoky is one tough plant.  I bought 2 about 5 years ago bare root mailorder and have tried to kill them by moving them every year but last year.  I kept putting them in the ground with almost no root system and every year I'd think, "Well, they probably won't make it this year."  They languished in spots that were partially shady, but now since I've found a high, dry full sun spot for them they are looking good and have put on some good growth this year.
Kathryn Mathews
Minnesota zone 4

This notice is required by IRS Circular 230, which regulates written communications about federal tax matters between tax advisors and their clients.  To the extent the preceding correspondence and/or any attachment is a written tax advice communication, it is not a full “covered opinion.”  Accordingly, this advice is not intended and cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the IRS.