nafex - [NAFEX] Australian National and International Cider Judging Event

  • From: "Matthe John Jeffs" <johnjeffs@westnet.com.au>
  • To: "'Pete'" <ruger4570@bellsouth.net>, "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Australian National and International Cider Judging Event
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:51:50 +0930

Dear All,

Entries are now open for the Australian National and International Cider Judging Event to be held in South Australia, November 2007. Cider is now the fastest growing alcohol category in the world and has increased by 11% in Australia over the past year (Liquor Watch, May 2007). To capitalize on this, you might want to consider entering your ciders in our event. It is open to commercial and amateur cider makers. We will be receiving media coverage in national newspapers and magazines and also national television coverage thanks to Landline (ABC TV). For more information go to www.cideraustralia.com.au

Cheers

John Jeffs

Cider Tasting Australia

C/- Post Office

Lenswood

South Australia

Australia

5240

Mob: 0409 289 019

Fax: +61 8 8289 5531

Email: cideraustralia@westnet.com.au

Web:  www.cideraustralia.com.au

  • [NAFEX] Australian National and International Cider Judging Event, Matthe John Jeffs, 06/11/2007