nafex - Re: [NAFEX] poison ivy off-topic?

  • From: "Regina M. Kreger" <regina@kreger.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] poison ivy off-topic?
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 20:31:29 -0400

Well, I guess if we're really fruit "explorers" we're bound to end up prowling the woods for wild fruits sometimes ... if it's ruled off-topic by the majority, would you send it to some of us individually?

tanis grif wrote:

Today the weather is so perfect here, we keep checking the calendar to be
certain
this is a weekend. Yet instead of playing outside, I've been at the computer
beat a deadline for getting an article into a local newsletter for gardeners.
It's
about poison ivy/oak/sumac rash prevention & treatment. I recently had a
big-bad
p.ivy rash that sent me googling for better treatment options, and I thought
it
worthwhile to share with others who might be trying to invent that wheel.

Someone else is tweeking my version for readability and liability, then I can
offer
it to others. Would such an article be an appropriate post for this list,
considering slightly off-topic and this list might have different liability
"red
flags"?

Tanis Cuff, s.WI near heaven today

____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396545433

**YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!**
No exceptions. ----
to change other email options):