nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Summer conference & website issues

  • From: mangodance <bmn@iglou.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Summer conference & website issues
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 19:47:00 -0400

James G Steen wrote:
When, where, how, what is the annual NAFEX conference this year? the website doesn't have info.
-new Nafex fellow.

It does now! It was a bit of an ordeal, but at least the meeting info is now online at:

http://www.nafex.org/

The website files are in a bit of a mess with 3-6 copies of files/folders, old sites, etc. In order to leave a clean house, over the next few months I'll be redoing the entire site time permitting. In the meantime, I'll update and add as needed.

If anyone has corrections, additions, etc that need to be made, please contact me. Also, if anyone sees anything on the site that no longer works or is incorrect, please contact me. Thanks all...it's your website...let's keep it rolling!

  • Re: [NAFEX] Summer conference & website issues, mangodance, 05/04/2007