nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nafex Boron, Sand?

  • From: oowonbs@netscape.net
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nafex Boron, Sand?
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 17:06:08 -0400

> Anyone know of an organic source of silicon?
How about....SAND.

Composted plants? (Manure from plant eaters???) LOL!
Sand eh? How about "green sand?" Kill 2 birds with, well... sand?

Can you speculate a little for me? If I wanted to hand water my
'maters say once
every week or two with trace amounts of boron derived from Twenty Mule team
washing borax, ..........

Why not leave out the soap. I cannot imagine worms like it.
How about that liquid ant poison in the small green bottle with the hole?
I didn't look it up to see amounts within, or an MSDS.
Maybe do so, and let us know. Then the math, we can do...
By drops per gallon & ppm etc.

Grow ON!
BillSF9c

  • Re: [NAFEX] nafex Boron, Sand?, oowonbs, 05/03/2007