nafex - [NAFEX] Uva fragola

  • From: Gene <fidleir@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Uva fragola
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 16:26:53 +0200 (CEST)

This post reminded me of an e-mail I'd received last year from a garden friend in Genoa which backs up what Lon has written:

"I send to you image, not very good, (from internet) of Isabella grape (also called Uva fragola = strawberry grape).  It is also possible to make "wine" but in Italy, overall for protectionism matter, is not possible to sell.  For wine it is necessary to fermentate the pulp only , and for not many day (2-3) the peel.  This because the other parts: rachid etc... Are too much herbaceous."