nafex - [NAFEX] Eradicating Trifoliate, etc.

  • From: "Jim Fruth" <jfruth@tds.net>
  • To: "NAFEX" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Eradicating Trifoliate, etc.
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 07:55:07 -0500

Indiana Berry www.inberry.com sells a gizmo for wiping herbicide and it works really good. I used to spray Round Up and the drift was always killing other plants too. Now I just wipe and the undesired plant is history. It works via gravity so would be impractical above waist height.
Something else that works is rubber gloves. Carry a bucket of Round Up, dip your gloved hand into the herbicide, then onto leaves. It's slow but it gets the job done.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm
Pequot Lakes, MN 56472
www.bberryfarm.com
(218)568-8483 [Store]
(218)831-7018 [My Cell]

  • [NAFEX] Eradicating Trifoliate, etc., Jim Fruth, 04/16/2007