nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nafex rootstock under meyers lemon

  • From: oowonbs@netscape.net
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nafex rootstock under meyers lemon
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 15:45:30 -0400

I was going to suggest air-layering it, jun for fun...
And why not? Then grow it for a year or so, in a pot.
Then graft a pruning from your Meyer!
You'll have another Meyer, or trading stock, and some fun too...!

What's the expression?
When life gives you lemons... Graft them...!

Grow ON!
BillSF9c

My potted meyers lemon has a sprout from below the graft.
___ snip ...
Ginda
eastern mass. Zone 6

  • Re: [NAFEX] nafex rootstock under meyers lemon, oowonbs, 04/15/2007