nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Attachments--mercy on the broadband

  • From: road's end farm <organic101@linkny.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Attachments--mercy on the broadband
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:13:53 -0400

On Apr 12, 2007, at 7:47 AM, Jim Fruth wrote:

I wish you folks would pay attention to the phrase, "An attachment was
scrubbed." NAFEX can only provide us with plain text messages and, very
often, I really wanted to see that attachment. Please send a link to
whatever it is that you wish for us to see. Thanks.

Sometimes that phrase seems to get added to an email that never had an attachment. I've seen it on posts of mine that had not included any attachments.

--Rivka
Finger Lakes NY; zone 5 mostly