nafex - [NAFEX] Delayed Blooming -- and heat

  • From: Zeugitai <zeugitai@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Delayed Blooming -- and heat
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:51:55 -0500

Just imagine what a lovely warm summer we're going to have, too. Last July and August about killed me with humidity and high heat.

>>However, it's only March! I knew they bloomed early, but... this early?
It's been warmer than normal for almost three weeks. The last four days,
the high has been 80 degrees, with lows in the low 50's. Our average
high for this time of year is 55; the average low is 31. And the average
frost-free date is a month and a half away.

  • [NAFEX] Delayed Blooming -- and heat, Zeugitai, 03/27/2007