nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Van Well Nursery

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Van Well Nursery
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 20:57:08 -0500

I am wanting to buy some fruit trees, and was thinking about buying from VanWell Nursery. Has anyone heard anything good or bad about VanWell Nursery?

I've never bought anything from them, but here's the appropriate Garden Watchdog page:

http://davesgarden.com/gwd/c/1453/

There are five positive comments and no neutral or negative comments. Looks pretty good.

Sorry, but I can't help with the rest of your posting. Good-luck!

Bill
Lincoln, NE (Zone 5a)

--
And to think of this great country in danger of being dominated by people ignorant enough to take a few ancient Babylonian legends as the canons of modern culture. Our scientific men are paying for their failure to speak out earlier. There is no use now talking evolution to these people. Their ears are stuffed with Genesis. - Luther Burbank