nafex - [NAFEX] (no subject)

  • From: "Rick Hurd" <ricksindexing@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] (no subject)
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 01:01:56 +0000

I am wanting to buy some fruit trees, and was thinking about buying from VanWell Nursery. Has anyone heard anything good or bad about VanWell Nursery?

Also, I am wanting small fruit trees, and am looking at VanWell Nursery’s Malling 9 (M 9), Budagovsky 9 (B 9) or Emla 26. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am wanting to plant these trees in NE Missouri. I have clay soil that does not drain all that well, but seems to be fertile.

Thank you.

Mortgage refinance is hot 1) Rates near 30-yr lows 2) Good credit get intro-rate 4.625%*