nafex - Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX 2007 Annual Meeting

  • From: natelson@stehlinclinic.com
  • To: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch@sancharnet.in>, "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX 2007 Annual Meeting
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 05:31:26 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Dr. Parmar,

Thank you for your kind note. Jerry must have a serious problem to
account for this major weight loss, and, hopefully, it will be
discovered. Without knowing any details of his situation, the
obvious concern is chronic osteomyelitis or an infection in the bone
at the site of one of his fractures.

One of my sisters runs an animal rights foundation based in
Washington DC but which operates in Israel and she travels back and
forth frequently and knows some of the horticultural people there. I
would be interested in your photos and to see which fruits they have
had success with.

Regards,Dr. N.