nafex - [NAFEX] "air pots"

  • From: "Regina M. Kreger" <regina@kreger.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] "air pots"
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 19:41:00 -0500

I just happened upon this through a post at Gardenweb: http://www.superoots.com/air_intro.htm
It seems pretty cool, and there's a supplier in Oregon that seems to sell them in small quantities, although I haven't called them yet and their website isn't totally clear. Here: http://www.canby.com/benwalker/ Approx $7.50 ea. for the 10-gallon size kit.

Anyone here ever heard of it?  Any opinions?

Richard MURPHY wrote:
Hi All;

5 gallon pails, "Home Depot" pails, etc. work excellent if you blow a few hole in the bottom.
Load in 3" of 3/4" stone, then whatever.
I'd paint them so they don't look real cheesey.

Murph

_______________________________________________ nafex mailing list nafex@lists.ibiblio.org Reproduction of list messages or archives is not allowed. This includes distribution on other email lists or reproduction on web sites. Permission to reproduce is NEVER granted, so don't claim you have permission! **YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!** Posts from email addresses that are not subscribed are discarded. No exceptions. ---- To subscribe or unsubscribe, go to the bottom of this page (also can be used to change other email options): http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/nafex File attachments are NOT stripped by this list. TAKE STEPS TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES! Please do not send binary files. Use plain text ONLY in emails! NAFEX web site: http://www.nafex.org/