nafex - [NAFEX] Off-topic, Any high-end Netscape users out there?

  • From: "Joe Hecksel" <jhecksel@voyager.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Off-topic, Any high-end Netscape users out there?
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 07:38:36 -0500

Hi all:

I am an Netscape user.  I lost my mail files (all my in-mail and sent-mail).  I am currently accessing via the on-line function of my ISP.

Do any of you know were Netscape stores that mail?  What file name, what directory?

I suspect one of my kids thought they could set up a mail account for themselves (or a friend) by using the set-up wizard.  That is what happened last time 8-(

I think all that mail is still out there if I can find the file(s).

Finally, I am looking for recommendations for a mail handling program that has simple back-up capability.....easy, simple storage to another file and/or storage media.

-Sad

Joe

---
Joe Hecksel
The best fertilizer is a $5 bill planted in the same hole as the seller's wallet.
http://my.voyager.net/~jhecksel