nafex - [NAFEX] seeds.

  • From: "Matt Demmon" <mdemmon@gmail.com>
  • To: "nafex list" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] seeds.
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 23:07:08 -0500

this is a little late, but I missed out on my usual seed collecting
this fall, and I am wondering if anyone has some seeds they'd be
willing to send me! I'm looking for american persimmon, heartnut,
carpathian walnut, american-type hazelnuts, northern pecan, and I
guess just a few eleagnus multiflora seeds. That should do it. I
already have my paw paw and chestnut needs covered. I don't need a lot
of any of them, but I live in SE Michigan, and would prefer seeds from
plants that are within a few hundred miles of me and doing well. I
don't have much to trade except a ton of paw paw seeds from named
white-fleshed varieties that a friend gave me. Names are unknown to
him. So I can pay postage and handling if you don't need any paw paw
seeds.

I'm in the process of buying 2 acres and finally have some room to
plant my own stuff! What I've been doing in the past is propagating
stuff and giving it to friends and school garden projects and planting
renegades and hoping that I get something interesting out of it
eventually, or that someone does at least!

Anyways, thanks, and if anyone can help me out contact me off-list!

--
-matt
aim: farmerdemmon

  • [NAFEX] seeds., Matt Demmon, 01/24/2007