nafex - [NAFEX] Viburnum Leaf Beetle

  • From: lewis ward <lew_ward@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Viburnum Leaf Beetle
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:36:17 -0800 (PST)

Viburnum Leaf Beetle is the culprit. Cornell
cooperative extension has a susceptibility chart.As
do other state extension programs.
Highly Susceptible-
V. opulus European Cranberrybush Viburnum
V. trilobum American Cranberrybush Viburnum
V. dentatum
Moderately Susceptible-
V. acerifolium
V. lantana
V. lentago Nannyberry
V. rafinesquianum
If you need information on control just google
Viburnum Leaf Beetle. There's alot of information
about this insect.
I know I wasn't woried about the insect when I
initially heard about it in the media, then I saw the
damage. Luckily, most of the nanyberries I have have
some resistance.

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index

  • [NAFEX] Viburnum Leaf Beetle, lewis ward, 01/10/2007