nafex - [NAFEX] When and where's next year's NAFEX annual meeting?

  • From: parker@worldpath.net
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] When and where's next year's NAFEX annual meeting?
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 11:11:49 -0500

And where, exactly, is Clemson?

In regard to the 2007, Annual Nafex Meeting, it will be held at Clemson on
Aug 22-24. The Ramada Inn is our host motel and we have reserved a block
of rooms. There are also other motels in the area. Greg Reighard, our
local host, has drafted a number of speakers but we welcome additional
topics and lecturers. Please send any suggestions or volunteers my way
(natelson@pipeline.com) and I can pass them on to Greg as the schedule is
developed. We hope many of you can attend. There will be a number of
things to see and Greg believes some of the local fruit and material at
the station will be ripe at that time.

Ethan Natelson
8707 Wateka Drive
Houston, Texas 77074