nafex - [NAFEX] Farmers turn cannon into hail buster

  • From: "Brungardt, Sam" <Sam.Brungardt@state.mn.us>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Farmers turn cannon into hail buster
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 09:54:39 -0600

Title: Farmers turn cannon into hail buster

Some interesting, but of questionable effectiveness, new technology. -- Sam Brungardt, St. Paul, Minn.
Farmers turn cannon into hail buster    Inside Bay Area - Oakland, Calif.
... "The first year I had them, there was a storm where I saw my neighbor's fields had damage and I didn't," said Diepersloot, a stone fruit farmer who has bought …    See all stories on this topic

  • [NAFEX] Farmers turn cannon into hail buster, Brungardt, Sam, 01/02/2007