nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Goumi Propagation

  • From: "ethan roland" <eroland@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Goumi Propagation
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 20:56:54 +0600

Glen -

I've had fairly good success (75%) using hardwood cuttings to propagate other Eleagnus species, but haven't tried multiflora yet. I don't have either of these books with me right now (I'm fruit exploring in Kazakhstan again), but 'Uncommon Fruits for Every Garden' (Lee Reich) and the 'Manual of Woody Plant Propagation' (Michael Dirr) should both give some good info.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Cheers
Ethan

--
Ethan C. Roland
(518) 610-1375

AppleSeed Permaculture
Design - Teach - Advise
www.appleseedpermaculture.com

Northeastern Permaculture Wiki
www.northeasternpermaculture.wikispaces.com

8th International Permaculture Conference, Brazil, 2007
www.ipc8.org

" You can count the number of seeds in an apple, but you can't count the number of apples in a seed" - proverb via Paul Krafel

  • Re: [NAFEX] Goumi Propagation, ethan roland, 12/16/2006