nafex - Re: [NAFEX] "non-patenting" saga continued

  • From: "bluestem_farm@juno.com" <bluestem_farm@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] "non-patenting" saga continued
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 13:16:02 GMT

It seems to me that Pomona is there for things like publishing
descriptions of the fruit that NAFEXers find or breed. It isn't just
a medium to exchange tricks for outwitting deer.
Muffy Barrett
South Central Wisconsin, where the unexpected stretch of beautiful
weather in Nov. was just long enough to let me almost finish getting
ready for winter.

-- "tanis cuff" wrote:
2) I should ask [but, WHO DO I ASK?] if the NAFEXlist and
the 'Pomona' can
publish the detailed description of apple fruit & tree;
Each of this has own advantages and disadvantages, but I worry most
about
#2. I don't want to cause the list or the magazine to suddenly be
asked to
find the editors & time & money to be the registry for all the nice
chance-seedling which we all have found!