nafex - Re: [NAFEX] blueberrries in alkaline soil

  • From: "Jim Fruth" <jfruth@uslink.net>
  • To: "bill dality" <namtoo@yahoo.com>
  • Cc: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] blueberrries in alkaline soil
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 06:45:03 -0600

Bill,
1) Sand, with alot of Calcium in it.
2) I don't know. Never tried it.
3) Of course!
4) Never measured it but, if I had to guess, I'd say, "1/4 cup or less." They grow rather thickly so it is difficult to tell.
5) Identical
6) The coldest it has gotten here has been -46ยบ F. They only don't bear from lack of rain.
7) I haven't been curious enough to check. They are the wild blueberry here and I haven't seen any other species around here.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm
Pequot Lakes, MN 56472
www.bberryfarm.com
(218)568-8483 [Store]
(218)831-7018 [My Cell]

We do gift baskets. We take credit cards over the phone and ship all over the world. The furtherest we've shipped, so far, has been to South Africa.

----- Original Message ----- From: bill dality