nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Mulberries in part shade (was ... red pines ...)

  • From: "regina@kreger.net" <regina@kreger.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Mulberries in part shade (was ... red pines ...)
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 18:01:04 +0000 (UTC)

Charlie said:

2] I do have several mulberries. These are normally considered
trees, I
don't know how they'd react by being kept shorter as understory to the
red. Any
chance they'd fruit in the half-sun and being cut back?

I have a delicious, fruitful mulberry tree growing up very close to
the trunk of a weeping willow. Basically full shade. It was there when
I bought the house, it's not a variety I planted.

Regina Kreger
Z7 Maryland

  • Re: [NAFEX] Mulberries in part shade (was ... red pines ...), regina@kreger.net, 11/17/2006