nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Feeding the squirrels

  • From: mangodance <bmn@iglou.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Feeding the squirrels
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:40:33 -0400

fuwa fuwa usagi wrote:

Simply buy some generic peanut butter and mix it with plaster of
Paris until you can make little dryish dough balls out of it. I made
mine about quarter size. Simply stick them to the bark where your
squirrels hang out. The squirrels love these things - yum-yum and
your squirrel problem will vanish in a few weeks.

I think I'd much prefer the quick shot than have animals die in agony, then get eaten by numerous other animals thus transferring this problem through the food web.