nafex - [NAFEX] plum question/ curculio

  • From: "Michelle Horner" <shelly2@wi.rr.com>
  • To: "nafex" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] plum question/ curculio
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 18:38:53 -0500

Jim Furth,

Your question is interesting, as my little dwarf orchard of about 25 mixed trees is infested with curculio.  The apples are particularly susceptible.  I make war, not love on curculio.  But my four plums are untouched (Shiro, Superior, Methley, Stanley).  Is it because there are other more tasty treats in the vicinity?  I really get no curculio damage on their namesake!

Michelle Horner  zone 4/5 SE WI

  • [NAFEX] plum question/ curculio, Michelle Horner, 09/18/2006