nafex - [NAFEX] getting people to think about where food comes from

  • From: "Roger Doiron" <roger@kitchengardeners.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] getting people to think about where food comes from
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 08:46:54 -0400

Hi NAFEX folks,

I want to share a short, 3 minute video I created that is meant to offer “food for thought” and, hopefully, inspire people to become more involved in the growing of some of their own food.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOQkBP5nioY

Please share it with others if you find it of interest.

Thanks,

Roger

KGI

  • [NAFEX] getting people to think about where food comes from, Roger Doiron, 08/26/2006