nafex - [NAFEX] Epsom Salts

  • From: "Harrick, Barbara (N-Kelly Services)" <barbara.harrick@lmco.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Epsom Salts
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 05:24:29 -0600

I, too, have been using Epsom salts with container citrus (mandarins)
and adding the magnesium produces a visible difference in the health, as
well as the fruit set (very big difference) of the trees. My trees are
about 7 years old and thriving!

Barbara

Barbara Harrick
Publications Technical Editor
International Launch Services
1660 International Drive, Suite 700
McLean, VA 22102 USA
Phone - 571-633-7494
Fax - 571-633-7541

DISCLAIMER

This electronic message transmission contains information which may be
confidential or proprietary information belonging to International
Launch Services, Lockheed Martin, Lockheed Khrunichev Energia
International and/or Lockheed Martin Commercial Launch Services. If you
are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this e-mail or the information contained herein
is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the original transmitter immediately by phone or by e-mail and
delete the original message and any copies that may have been made of
it.

Message: 6