nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Apple Press Plans?

  • From: "Dennis Norton" <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Apple Press Plans?
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 19:41:19 -0500

Del,

Is this what you are looking for?

Plan No. CP-22

Wine, Fruit, & Cider Press
Low cost way to brew your own cider.
Our little wine, fruit, and apple cider press can provide many hours of fun for you and your family. Press your own grapes for wine or juice, or apples for delicious cider, When not in use it makes an unusual conversation piece when displayed in your home. Made like the old time presses, This slat-sided oak basket attracts the eye. Requires some woodworking skill to build. But, is really quite simple for the craftsman with a small shop. This is an excellent build for resale item. Everyone who see's it - wants it. Apple cider making instructions are included with this plan,
Plan No. CP-22, only $8.00

If it is, the plans are available from http://www.metalwebnews.com/poorman/energy-money.html. Also, Homestead Harvest may be able to help you find plans. You can contact them at http://www.homesteadharvest.com/fruitpresses.html. Hope this helps!

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Del Stubbs" <northernlights2n@yahoo.com>