nafex - Re: [NAFEX] question from tim inman

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] question from tim inman
  • Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 14:21:18 +0000

Archives access (recent years):

Click the "http://lists..."; link (marked w/ @@@@, below) in the instrutions which are automaticly added to every posting.

Scroll almost to the bottom of the page which appears. Fill in the boxes under the tan bar 'Subscribing to NAFEX' (Other instructions on this page are generally informative/ helpful other than just registering.)

After that registration, any time, you can click the blue 'nafex Archives' above that tan bar, and it will give you the sign-in page for the archives.

Subscriber list: ???