nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Ferbam fungicide

  • From: "loneroc" <loneroc@mwt.net>
  • To: "Dennis Norton" <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>, "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Ferbam fungicide
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 05:54:02 -0500

My understanding is that Ferbam is (was) one of the least toxic ag-chemicals
available. Makers decided it was not worth the expense of re-registering
rather than there being any problem with the stuff itself. It's been a long
time, but I think it was dark and smelly--a good varmint repellent on its
own.

Steve H.