nafex - Re: [NAFEX] other wildlife-feeding

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] other wildlife-feeding
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 10:54:01 -0400

Hello,

What about the new motion activated water sprinklers?

I imagine if they sprayed water containing deer panic scent it would be more effective.

If you used both an inline garden hose fertilzer tank (containg egg/sulfur), with a motion activated sprinkler, you might have a solution.

Not sure this will work, but for a small protection zone it may. Most animals do like being wet, and if the water spray hits some tin it could be noisy too (wake up the dog).

Just blue-skying an idea.

Tom