nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Liberty apple and cedar apple rust?

  • From: "Dennis Norton" <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Liberty apple and cedar apple rust?
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 17:33:18 -0500

john'

John,

We are experiencing the same issue here at Royal Oak Farm with a few of our 300 Liberty apple trees. I came across some interesting information at http://www.nysaes.cornell.edu/ent/scaffolds/2000/6.5_disease.html#1 that addressed our problem here. The photos were a big help since our leaves looked exactly like the photos in the article. Hope it helps out.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Smith" <friendly27sw@yahoo.com>