nafex - Re: [NAFEX] muslim bags for grapes?

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] muslim bags for grapes?
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 23:26:04 -0700

Let me know how you do. I think the only way to keep them from marauding is
to garden in, say, a locked room with thick concrete walls, and change the
combination daily...

I used to feed them. A little more expensive than feeding the deer, for
whom I could plant clover. They loved cheap cat food. I had my grapes
trellised high, and with easy food available, I don't think it was worth the
climb. The grapes bore so heavily, I wouldn't have noticed minor pilferage.

Stephen