nafex - Re: [NAFEX] book searches

  • From: "Brungardt, Sam" <Sam.Brungardt@state.mn.us>
  • To: "Dennis Norton" <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>, "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] book searches
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:13:22 -0500

Title: Message
try addall.com
-----Original Message-----
From: nafex-bounces@lists.ibiblio.org [mailto:nafex-bounces@lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Dennis Norton
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 12:11 AM
To: North American Fruit Explorers

It may be called Booksearch and can be found at http://www.theabsolute.net/sware/#booksearch.  It is freeware and will search many different on-line bookdealers at one time for the book you are looking for.  if you cannot find the title you are looking for, let me know and I will search for you.  I was a bookdealer for over 10 years before joining the family orchard business.