nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Tomato Set?

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Tomato Set?
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:40:34 -0400

Hello,

I put some plum pits in a plastic bag, with a paper towel, and dampened the contents with Tomato Set spray. I then Put it in a warm place (atop my computer monitor). Today, I am seeing some germination.

It only took a couple of days.

I did remove the shell of the pit.

I was hoping it was Tomato Set that contained GA3.

Thanks,
Tom