nafex - Re: [NAFEX] 10 free landscape trees, Indianapolis.

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] 10 free landscape trees, Indianapolis.
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 16:43:18 -0400

Sounds like Bradford Pear.

On Jun 10, 2006, at 11:21 AM, Jwlehman@aol.com wrote:

Anyone interested?

Ten roughly 10' trees with trunks that I estimate to be 1" to 2.5" thick.
At least one is bush like.
I am told that they might be flowering pear. The leaves resemble apple and plumb, but the fruit is definitely not plumb. At a glance the fruits look like tiny apples.

First come first served. Prefer that all are removed. They need to be dug up, which is the responsibility of the person who obtains a tree or trees..

A house is going to be constructed at this site starting next week, so
the trees must be removed ASAP.

Call Greg at 317-917-1638.