nafex - Re: [NAFEX] (no subject)

  • From: "R. Keith Etheridge" <goatdoc@ctitech.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] (no subject)
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 18:43:04 -0500

Thank you for the site info.I received an off list reply from 2 USDA scientists (Grauke and Thompson)due to action by Top Gun.They thought probably the last number 2 was left off .So the correct number is 64-6-502 a Mahan Major
cross.I placed 2 grafts in my most favorable location, so we'll wait and see.The USDA selection Pawnee is probably my best trees here in central Illinois but this has different parents.Who knows with global warming.
Keith