nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Another one 'extinct'

  • From: Heron Breen <breen@fedcoseeds.com>
  • To: breen@fedcoseeds.com, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>, Nathan Torgerson <nathantorgerson@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Another one 'extinct'
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 07:41:01 -0500

Thanks!!
I will contact them and see if it is the Maine cultivar. There is another
apple called Cherry Pippin which is not a Maine
apple, and I suspect this one at TREE-MENDUS is the non-Maine cultivar. But
definitely worth checking.
Thanks again Nathan,
Heron Breen
Zone 4b, Maine

On Mon May 22 21:10 , Nathan Torgerson sent: