nafex - [NAFEX] did I kill my trees? (1000 smoky saskatoons)

  • From: "Rodney" <reveland@collinscom.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] did I kill my trees? (1000 smoky saskatoons)
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 09:11:59 -0600

BTW... My 1000 smoky saskatoons (zone 4) don't seem to have that leaf disease yet. They all leafed out fine, and some of them are blooming; even some of them in standing water / clay soil..... wow! Most are on a slope. The fungicide Clorothalonil was used as directed, along with Malathion for them damn apple aphids. Too bad folks say I can't mix Lime Sulfur with Malathion; plant damage?? is the claim.

You have 1000 smoky saskatoons? They must be quite a plant. Please tell us why you have 1000 of a particular saskatoon variety. Are they really, really good, or what?

Also if they are that good, where did you get them?

Rodney in zone 4