nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Cider Press

  • From: "Dennis Norton" <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "Ken" <heronheart@gmail.com>, "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Cider Press
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 15:14:50 -0500

If you are looking for a small press, try the Homestead Press at http://www.homesteadharvest.com/fruitpresses.html or http://www.pleasanthillgrain.com/fruit_press.asp. For a little larger press, try http://www.goodnature.com/Juice_Equipment/Juice_Presses/ and for a full scale press like the one we use (http://www.michiganorchard.com/Juice.htm) try http://www.michiganorchard.com. Hope this is what you were looking for.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken" <heronheart@gmail.com>