nafex - [NAFEX] Internal working of the fruit cells that taste so good.

  • From: "Rodney" <reveland@collinscom.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Internal working of the fruit cells that taste so good.
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 21:47:20 -0600

and other cells too.
http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/cells/plantcell.html

For the reading pleasure of those who want a better idea of what is going on inside your fruit trees. I can never decide which tastes better, the Mitochondria or the Golgi Apparatus. ;-) All kidding aside, be sure to look for Wally. ;-)

If you want to look at the structure of a virus go here:
http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/cells/index.html

and click on Virus Structure or click on bacteria. Now if we could just find some pictures of making hard to germinate seeds germinate....... Or how fireblight attacks a cell............

  • [NAFEX] Internal working of the fruit cells that taste so good., Rodney, 05/03/2006