nafex - [NAFEX] kaki research

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: KellitaJ@aol.com, JRHutchinson@jam.rr.com
  • Subject: [NAFEX] kaki research
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 16:44:29 EDT

Hello kaki growers,

I'm looking for two or three kaki persimmon growers who have or have had KSD and have kaki from which they could send leaf samples.

I'll pay the lab costs. All it will cost you is the two day UPS ground to Indiana charges. I'll provide you with copies of the results from your material.

Any interested kaki growers please contact me off line.

Jerry Lehman
7780 Persimmon St.
Terre Haute, IN 47802-4994
812-2928-8733

Receive much more grower information by joining NAFEX. Receive the quarterly publication POMONA with many short articles written from member experiences.   No where else can you get so much for so little. Membership is only $13.00 annually. WWW.NAFEX.org

  • [NAFEX] kaki research, Jwlehman, 05/03/2006