nafex - Re: [NAFEX] how do I search archives?

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] how do I search archives?
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 18:58:05 +0000

A while ago I gave up trying to find anything via the archive's internal search engine (like most such, it never worked.) Perhaps the gurus have recently repaired it, and I should try again. The only thing to do is, when you have some extra computer time, read past months in the archive. In general the titles of postings have something to do their topic, and you can work through it pretty fast.