nafex - [NAFEX] Re NM Jujubes

  • From: martha_davis@highstream.net
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re NM Jujubes
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 00:57:59 -0500

I'm not sure about the website I think not. However I do plan to keep my eye
on
this as it is only about an hour away. I will let people know what happens.

Yes as with any trial it applies best to the local area.

Martha

That's very good. Do they have a website? I hope you will keep us informed
as to their progress. One point, different Chinese jujubes may be adaptable
there that may not be good someplace else in the country. If anyone is
interested read my short article on Jujube Culture at my website about
Selective Adaption.
Richard Ashton
Oak Creek Orchard
www.oakcreekorchard.com
bwoodtx@verizon.net

  • [NAFEX] Re NM Jujubes, martha_davis, 03/20/2006