nafex - [NAFEX] overlooked fruits

  • From: mauch1@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] overlooked fruits
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 10:20:52 -0500

Lon,

I think you're making a good point.

I think often the problem is that the owner doesn't have any family or local friends who have enough interest to turn it over to.  Maybe we could set up a system within NAFEX where a member could advertize that they want to turn it over to a resource or (better) several resources (I say more than one is better, as a single recipient, even if they believe they are interested, may cause a failure in the turnover just because of number of reasons.

I'm not sure of the best way to go about this however.

Take care.

Chris Mauchline
SE PA, zone 6
40° 5' N 75° 51'W