nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Claypool Persimmon Site

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Claypool Persimmon Site
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 22:31:13 EST

Hi Doc, Ed & everyone,

I'm not the least bit interested in having the site up and running, let along operating it. Operating a web site is about the last thing in this world I want to do.

Just was trying warn everyone what they might find if checking into the site. We have all the information it contained, which wasn't much more than his story. The Claypool orchard records can be found at the Indiana Nut Growers site, WWW.nutgrowers.org and the web master is Vern Vanderkleed.

Jerry