nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Claypool Persimmon Site

  • From: Spidra Webster <spidra@speakeasy.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Claypool Persimmon Site
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 10:44:34 -0800

On Mar 12, 2006, at 10:15 AM, Doc Lisenby wrote:

If Jerry will manage this site, I'll help buy it. How does one go about
buying it?

If no one currently owns it, you just choose a domain name registrar, such as godaddy.com, and buy it. If you actually want to use it, you have to have a webhost for it or be able to host it yourself.

I looked at the Internet Wayback Machine to see if they'd archived any of the old site, but they hadn't. Which is a bit fishy. I wonder if the site ever really had any info there?

Anyway, some info on James Claypool is here http://www.nutgrowers.org/persimmon.htm