nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Jujube Trial in New Mexico

  • From: "MARIE ASHTON" <bwoodtx@verizon.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Jujube Trial in New Mexico
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 11:30:04 -0600

That's very good. Do they have a website? I hope you will keep us informed as to their progress. One point, different Chinese jujubes may be adaptable there that may not be good someplace else in the country. If anyone is interested read my short article on Jujube Culture at my website about Selective Adaption.
Richard Ashton
Oak Creek Orchard
www.oakcreekorchard.com
bwoodtx@verizon.net