nafex - [NAFEX] Website about pollination.

  • From: "Rodney" <reveland@collinscom.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Website about pollination.
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 19:33:48 -0700

I came across this by accident. A gentleman in South Carolina put this information together.

http://www.pollinator.com/index.html

If you go there be sure to read the 2 disclaimers at the bottom of the first page. If you want to be an organic grower that has excellent control of worms and caterpillars, be sure to read the Essay titled: I've got no worms in my 'maters! Without poisons! In South Carolina! ;-)

  • [NAFEX] Website about pollination., Rodney, 02/26/2006